Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tweet me Twitter Icons ,buttons

Ulike twitter bird icons ? Twitter bird in vector, eps or psd or png format..? then, this is a treat for you..

Adding a cool
Twitter graphic to your website/blog can encourage your site visitors to follow you on twitter...and it gets backlinks for your site too
Here is a
collection of Twitter bird logos,Twitter icon sets,etc. All these are 100% Free to download
(btw:Get tweet me twitter button here)



Cute Twitter Bird Vector Art - by Smashing Magazine

Cute Twitter Bird Vector ArtFormat : Vector (.eps), photoshop (.psd)




Twitter Bird Follow me Button : by IconTexto

Twitter Bird Follow me buttonFormat : png




Free Twitter Birds : by Luc Latulippe

Free Twitter Birds in vector formatFormat : vector (eps)



I personally liked this one....................hope you will like it too
Free Twitter Buttons : by Randa Clay

Free Twitter Bird ButtonsFormat : png





Happy Twitter Birds : by Adams

Happy Twitter BirdsFormat : Photoshop (psd) , png



Twitter Follow me Icon : by antonist ~ deviantart

Twitter follow me icon with black backgroundFormat : Jpg file




TwitterBird : by Lisa

Twitter BirdFormat : jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing kits, especially the website elements more templates easy to download

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for your cute little icon. I just put it on my blog: http://lesprit-sud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete